Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 05
|date & time||31 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Susan Brown
- Osho, thank you so much for your teachings. I am very grateful. I came here very hungry and you are feeding me.
- My question is: I have been raised to believe that commitment is absolutely necessary if a relationship is to work. How can two people be committed to each other? How does a relationship work?
- I am afraid of commitment, so I avoid relationships. What is really necessary in a loving relationship?
- Question 2 from Sudharka
- Osho, is it alright to get married and have children?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|