Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 06
|date & time||1 Jan 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 57min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 0min. Quality: not so good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Chaitanya Keerti
- Osho, why do people criticize you as a self-styled and self-appointed God?
- Question 2 from Almasto
- Osho, how many gay guys are needed to screw in a light bulb?
- Question 3 from Anand Amana
- Osho, I have to leave soon. In the beginning I had a lot of questions, but you answered them all. There is only one left: Will you tell me at least two goodbye Italian jokes?
- Question 4 from Alfred
- Osho, the other day I was afraid of you when you talked about throwing that ugly kissing and hugging Indian out of the ashram. I do not want any angry god, and anyway he was not kissing you in an ugly way. And what is going to happen to me when something ugly comes up in me? Am I in danger of being thrown out also? Do you want me to behave?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|