Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 08
|date & time||3 Jan 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 3min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 59min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q2, Q3 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving and Q1.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from R. K. Karanjia
- Osho, how can India be free when her women are not?
- Question 2 from Prem Michael
- Osho, your talk seems to get more and more crazy from day to day. That's my feeling. Is the day coming closer when you will not talk at all?
- Question 3 from Fritjof
- Osho, today is my father's ninety-third birthday. Do you have a joke for him?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|