Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 12
|date & time||7 Jan 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 52min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 53min. Quality: inferior (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Tom Cassidy
- Osho, for most of my life I have held myself aloof, separate and isolated, and I have therefore been protected from people and situations.
- My innermost fear has always been that if I opened my heart totally the vast love that I feel would rush out like water from an overflowing well and be lost, diverted or rejected.
- My essence is like a delicate flower and if it blossomed in the wrong terrain it could easily be badly bruised or destroyed. This is my fear. Is this the time and place to open my heart totally?
- Question 2 from Babbo
- Osho, are you a guru? You seem to fit the description I have heard: 'A guru is one who when invited into your house eats your food, fucks your wife and, as he drives away in your car, you thank him for it.'
- Question 3 from Sw Prem Pramod
- Osho, you said the other day that Capricorns were singers, dancers, and drunkards. I had always thought that this was the definition of a Scotsman. Well, it's my birthday today (7th), and I happen to be both. Do you know any good Scottish jokes?
- Question 4 from Premanando
- Osho, I wanted my name to mean 'love and bliss', and that's exactly the name you gave me.
- How do you do it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|