Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 15
|date & time||10 Jan 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 52min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 55min. Quality: inferior (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- In q.1, Osho talks about the death of Sw Anand Vimalkirti, Prince Welf Ernst of Hanover, and about the death celebration directly after discourse.
- See also the film Swami Anand Vimalkirti - The Blessed One - The Celebration (1981).
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Arup
- Osho, is there anything you can say about what is happening to Vimalkirti?
- Question 2 from Anand Surendra
- Osho, my idea of a good time is to go to a good French restaurant, eat my favourite food, smoke between courses, listen to music, drink lots of wine and read an absorbing novel -- all at the same time. What to do?
- P.S. I am in the zazen group at the moment.
- Question 3 from Rupam
- Osho, have you completely forgotten about us, the poor Polacks?
- Question 4 from Prem Bijo and Prem Cordula
- Osho, our mother is going really crazy being here. In the morning before lecture she goes to the Catholic church, and afterwards she comes to lecture -- and even enjoys it! She has started wearing a red dress and she laughs and cries a lot. And did you know that our other sister is a Catholic nun? What's happening?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|