Ancient Music in the Pines ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||22 Feb 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You told me that my mind is immature. What does it mean to have a mind that is mature?
- Question 2
- Why do I make mountains out of molehills?
- Question 3
- I notice that deep down I want to be loved, accepted, like the greatest man on earth, that I want to be the most famous person. And I feel hurt when someone rejects me. What to do with these dreams?
- Question 4
- I don't have a question -- just a feeling of hopelessness. I can't believe my questions, I have a feeling they come from something brittle and unreal.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|