Dang Dang Doko Dang ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||12 Jun 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- It was published in Gujarati translation as Zazen (ઝાઝેન), ch. 2 on 11 July 1976, just a month after the discourses, before English publication.
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Yesterday while sitting in zazen I felt myself get hit with a stick on my head. But Pradeepa that time had not hit me. Also today during the lecture I got hit twice on the head but no stick-hitter was around. Is this magicless magic?
- Question 2
- While practicing zazen, just sitting, I discovered that I had become the greatest fool on earth. But suddenly I remembered one proverb: When ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise. Though this stupidity has made me a fool, I have never been so full as I am now. I have now fallen in love with this zazen stupidity. I invoke your blessings so that I remain a fool till eternity.
- Question 3
- I feel the word 'god' has no heartfelt potential, yet the sky and plants can bring me to my knees and there is a heartache for something unknown. Zen attracts me with its freshness, coolness, but its demands make me feel impotent. You seem the most attractive, you warm my heart and have the coolness of a stream. Are you possibly a third way? Because I can't decide.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|