File:Yoga-The Alpha and the Omega, Vol 5 - back cover.jpg
Original file (1,167 × 1,764 pixels, file size: 230 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- A hand-written text on the back of Yoga: The Alpha and the Omega, Vol 5 (1976).
- It is not clear if this was written specifically for the cover of this book, or as a letter or note to a particular person. If the latter, no addressee has ever been found, and it has not been published anywhere else.
- I am here to make you total. Whole.
- To be whole is to be holy. Nothing is to be denied. Contradictions have to be absorbed, so that harmony, a symphony arises.
- I don't want you to become monotonous. Monotony is death. A life of ordinary indulgence is repetitive and so is the life of ordinary religion. The life of YOGA is tremendously rich. It is affirmative. It is saying YES to existence.
- Blessed are those in whom GOD has become a laughter, a song and a dance.
- This very signature was used in the infamous fake will attributed to Osho.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:52, 25 January 2014||1,167 × 1,764 (230 KB)||Sugit|
- You cannot overwrite this file.