LoveOsho podcast E082 Prabodh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 16 June 2020.
- Episode E082: Love, gratitude and laughter
- with Sw Prem Prabodh
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Prabodh first “met” Osho in a dream when he experienced an Energy Darshan. From then on Prabodh’s life changed completely and he received the gift of playing music live for Osho in a very intimate setting. Prabodh continues to play music today at Osho events and festivals around the world where he connects with old and new friends keeping Osho’s energy alive through music.
- Today our guest is Swami Prem Prabodh. Prabodh took sannyas in 1980 and is a musician playing at Osho festivals and meditation events around the world.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.05 - How Prabodh came across Osho
- 03.25 - Prabodh first experience with Osho
- 05.00 - How Prabodh took advice from Osho
- 07.20 - How meeting Osho changed Prabodh’s life
- 08.20 - Playing music for Osho in the body
- 10.25 - Playing music for Osho today at festivals and events around the world
- 11.45 - How is Osho received today by younger people
- 15.05 - The juiciest Osho events
- 16.10 - How Osho’s energy is available today
- 18.00 - Osho’s biggest contribution to humanity
- 18.55 - The biggest lesson Prabodh learnt from Osho
- 19.40 - Prabodh’s life with Osho in the body and after Osho left the body
- 20.35 - Prabodh’s latest project
- 24.50 - Prabodh’s morning routine
- 25.20 - Prabodh’s favourite meditation
- 25.50 - Prabodh and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster.
- see also
- The LoveOsho podcasts