Nahin Ram Bin Thanv ~ 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
नहिं राम बिन ठांव ~ 07
|date & time||31 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 9min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- (Translated as in Nowhere to Go but In on CD-ROM)
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you say that the love between a lover and his beloved can be lasting, but not that between a husband and wife. But yesterday you described the love between Rama and Sita as so total that they were content with each other for their whole life. Is this possible? Or is this the exception which proves the rule? And if this is possible, how so?
- And another thing, you have given sannyas to many married couples as well as to lovers. How should they reconcile their sex and married life with their sadhana and sannyas?
- Please give us some guidance.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, somewhere in your discourses there is a mention of the sage Durvasa as an example of one in whom concentration has turned itself into a state of insanity. But in your tratak meditation, the gazing meditation, concentration seems to be the main process. Please, could you explain the difference between the two?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|