Difference between revisions of "Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~ 04"
m (Rudra moved page Yoga The Alpha & Omega Vol 06 ~ 04 to Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~ 04 without leaving a redirect: Text replacement - "Yoga The Alpha & Omega Vol 06 ~" to "Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~")
m (Text replacement - "Yoga The Alpha & Omega Vol 06 ~" to "Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 06 ~")
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
prevevent = Yoga The Alpha
prevevent = Yoga The Alpha Omega Vol 06 ~ 03 |
nextevent = Yoga The Alpha
nextevent = Yoga The Alpha Omega Vol 06 ~ 05 |
prevchap = Yoga The Alpha
prevchap = Yoga The Alpha Omega Vol 06 ~ 03 |
nextchap = Yoga The Alpha
nextchap = Yoga The Alpha Omega Vol 06 ~ 05 |
extra01 = |
extra01 = |
Latest revision as of 22:23, 17 October 2019
|date & time||4 Sep 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- How can a man with love in his heart be selfish?
- Question 2
- In being selfish does one still remain aware of others or not?
- Question 3
- Does to be hopeless include being hopeless about you. How is growth possible without this hope?
- Question 4
- You said that you don't "work" on people, so what is the meaning of having disciples?
- Question 5
- To feel good, human beings look always for a womb. We all feel good with you; did we find a womb?
- Question 6
- Why do you always carry a napkin with you, even when there is no use for it?
- Question 7
- I have become quite useless. Now what do I do about my financial situation? Shall I just live on other people's expenses?
- Question 8
- Before coming to you, when taking drugs I always felt more one with the whole. After six months with you I had a few smokes and exactly the opposite happened: stoned, I felt more split. Can you explain this?
- Question 9
- You said: "Life is a gossip in the eternity of silence and existence." So what is a human being?
- Question 10
- You said that a master sometimes has to be angry with the disciple and in that case he is acting. Is he acting also when he laughs or smiles at him?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|