Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 07 ~ 10
|date & time||10 Jan 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Paritosh
- Since returning to Poona and listening to your discourses, I have been experiencing a certain amount of disquiet. I learn that my ego does not really exist. My greater disquiet now is about my superego, presumably nonexistent also, who has been keeping a watchful eye for many years on an ego which is not there; in my dilemma I recall some lines from an anonymous poet. These run something like this:
- As I was walking up the stair
- I passed a man who was not there.
- He did not come again today.
- I really wish he'd go away.
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Bodhisattva
- I move in meditation and work and love but keep feeling it is not enough. Osho, I want you to destroy me once and for all.
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Nisha
- I have a belief that in order to grow I have to take risks, and in order to take risks I have to make decisions. Then when I try to make decisions I am filled with anxiety that I will make a wrong choice, as if my life depended on it. What is this craziness?
- Question 4
- During meditation I invoke your emptiness and I find that gradually your emptiness pervades over me. Can I, by this method, imbibe your total being? Will I be able to invoke you totally in me? Please bless me. (You may not even reply verbally.)
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|