Yoga The Alpha and Omega Vol 09 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||28 Apr 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- The days of life ahead, if any, are so unknown and unpredictable. These days a deep feeling is arising in me that one has to just live the remaining years of life. How? Why? What for? -- nothing is clear. But this feeling goes on deepening. Hence what I am eating, what I am doing, what is happening all around -- nothing seems to bother me.
- Since my very childhood, whenever I saw a dead body, always the thought flashed to me that if death is to come then what is the sense in living.
- Since those very days of my childhood, a sort of noninterest has surrounded my whole pattern of life, and probably that might be the reason why I got interested in religion and could reach you.
- Are such feelings going to be harmful to me?
- Question 2
- Dear Osho, are you really just a man who got enlightened?
- Question 3
- You are the best killer, Osho.
- One year with you and slowly your poison is working in my mind.
- Whatever I pretended to be looks ugly and dirty; everything is in a turmoil.
- But now, in such a great confusion, how to find a small door for the divine to enter?
- Question 4
- You have been talking a lot about sex, which is good, because it has been for such a long time kept in the dark. However, I have personally never heard you talk about homosexuality; only very, very briefly, and actually always to put it down. Please would you talk about it, because no matter what is the cause of "this perverted act," as you describe it, homosexuality did and does exist in the world. Can't the moon side meet the sun side in whatever body? Is tantra only for heterosexual people? Should people repress their homosexual tendencies?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|