Zen The Path of Paradox Vol 1 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||16 Jun 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- How is it that people who are not enlightened can talk with such apparent inside knowledge and so convincingly about the whole business?
- Question 2
- Henri Bergson also proposes a philosophy of intuition. Is not his approach exactly like Zen?
- Question 3
- Why do we voluntarily repress ourselves and adopt crippling defense mechanisms?
- Question 4
- Can you tell us in just a few words what the most basic secret of Zen is?
- Question 5
- So it is clear that God does not exist and witches do not exist. What about the enlightened one?
- Question 6
- Osho, why don't you wake me up right now?
- Question 7 from Neeravo
- I have heard that the person whom one loves does not really exist but is a projection focussed through the lens of the mind onto whatever screen it has with the least distortion. Can you elaborate?
- Question 8
- What is not a head trip?
- Question 9 from Rakesh
- You love me but do you like me?
- Question 10 from Satprem
- There is no truth, no untruth,
- What is, is.
- A man may agree
- That a tree is a tree,
- But what does a dog think?
- Question 11
- Osho, how to decide when you are joking and when you are serious?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|