- From the back-cover:
- Dancing with the divine
- Deva Peter experienced a rare and priceless personal relationship with Osho, an Enlightened Master. Together they collaborated on designs painted on forty-five of the ninety-three Rolls-Royces, creating a unique study in post-modern art - and a publicity stunt that shook the world. Underneath it all was the leela - the play - the divine dance of Existence.
- According to Viha, 100% of the proceeds of this book go to support the publication of the Viha Connection.
- Osho News has three web pages about this book: #1 #2 #3
- An account of what happened with the Rolls-Royces after the Ranch was featured in Business Journal of New Jersey, May 1987: Rolls-Royce, Rajneesh and Roethlisberger by Peter Schroeder. The article is shown in this PDF.
- see also
- The Rolls Royce Myth A collection of quotes and videos of Osho talking about the Rolls Royces
- For sale : The Black Kimono Rolls Royce
- Episode 58 - Painting Osho's Rolls-Royces Interview/podcast on loveosho.com, 5 November 2019.
- The Spirit magazine of the Rolls Royce enthusiasts club, issue Summer 2015, detailing nearly all the individual Rolls Royces (86). Information includes Vehicle Identification Number, Type, Model Year, Order date, and Delivery date.
How an Osho disciple painted woundrous works of art on the world's most outrageous collection of cars
Page 42. (This car has it's own page)