Ancient Music in the Pines ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||24 Feb 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is Zen the path of surrender? Then how come the basic teaching of Buddha is 'be a light unto yourself'?
- Question 2
- Please explain the nature of the experiences we call boredom and restlessness.
- Question 3
- I feel so much resistance against meditation and I don't have this desire for God that you speak about. Is this the right place for me?
- Question 4
- Osho, I have this idea that you don't really exist. When we think that there is someone who lives in your house and who makes things happen to us, it is not really you at all. Could you tell us what this is and by the way, who is giving the discourse every morning?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|