Come Come Yet Again Come ~ 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|4 Nov 1980 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 1min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Mimi Levinson
- Beloved Osho, I love you, and I have been in love before and been hurt. I am afraid. Will you help me?
- Question 2 from Sw Dhyan John (2)
- Beloved Osho, I am convinced that the rich exploit the masses. Now you are telling me that capitalism is the best system for freedom. I have never supported Russian totalitarianism, but I thought that Mao Zedong improved life for the majority in China.
- Your statement about anti-capitalists being jealous rings true, but don't some rich capitalists use their power to exploit others through such means as monopolies, selling at a loss for short periods of time in order to ruin smaller businessmen, acquiring more land than they need, and thus denying poor people the ability to own and use land, et cetera?
- Although the Soviet-bloc countries restrict freedom, are not the socialist and communist parties in the West dedicated to more personal freedom -- that is, freedom from the powerful, manipulative, rich capitalist?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►