Come Follow Me Vol 4 ~ 06
|date & time||26 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 16min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Krishna Radha
- Osho: I don't want to be this, I don't want to be that; I don't want to be here, I don't want to be there; I don't want to live, I don't want to die; I don't want to cry, I don't want to laugh; I can't be passive, I can't be active; I can't will and I can't surrender.
- Question 2
- How is it possible? -- I'm afraid when I feel your love deep inside me.
- Question 3
- It seems that nothing ever really drops away. Suddenly it is gone, but just as suddenly it is back again. It all seems like a magic trick.
- Question 4
- You say that if a man is thirsty he should come and drink from you. We are here as much as we can be, and you are here, are you not? So what is missing?
- Question 5
- Should one first come to terms with one's own loneliness before entering into relationship?
- Question 6 from Anup
- Osho, I feel your grace melting me. Love to you my master.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|