Come Follow Me Vol 4 ~ 08
|date & time||28 Dec 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said we suffer because of the ego. And then you also say that the ego does not exist. My suffering is real. How can it be caused by something that is not real, that doesn't exist?
- Question 2
- Sometimes I feel I don't exist. When I come into a room, no one sees me. When I speak, no one hears. When a friend touches me, I am not solid. I feel like a piece of quicksilver that runs away from between your fingers. How can I lose myself if I am not there?
- Question 3
- When I worked with Gurdjieff people, they told me to make an effort, struggle, work. When I worked with Buddhist masters, they told me not to do, just sit. You say both. I find that at times I'm confused.
- Question 4
- It has been a year now since I have taken sannyas, but when I hear you describe what a sannyasin is, I don't feel like one.
- Question 5
- Day by day, near you, I find myself liking my sadness. What is happening to me, Osho?
- Question 6
- Love is the point. When you are talking about love, I feel like I am facing a gun. May I call you my gangster of love?
- Question 7
- I have imbibed much of your grace by way of shaktipat, but amidst attraction and distraction, I have not been able to retain it. Does the vicious circle of gain and loss continuously go on? Under such a plight, it has become very difficult to take a jump. Unless you virtually pull me out of the gravity of ego, the final enlightenment seems to be impossible.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|