(Durlabhjibhai Keshavji Khetani)
Durlabhji Khetani was one of an early followers of Osho. He was active in Indian independence movement. During the annexation of Junagadh, he was the deputy prime minister and minister of commerce of the Arzi Hakumat (Temporary Government) of Junagadh. He cofounded SPRJ Kanyashala Trust in Bombay which run educational institutes.
He was an early associate of Jivan Jagruti Kendra in Bombay. He translated several early books of Osho from Hindi to Gujarati which were published by JJK.
- as translator
- <1965: Sinhanad (સિંહનાદ)
- 1965: Pathni Khoj (પથની ખોજ)
- 1967: Nava Sanketa (નવા સંકેત)
- 1967: Ketalika Jayotirmaya Ksana (કેટલીક જયોતિર્મય ક્ષણ)
- 1968: Agyat Prati (અજ્ઞાત પ્રતિ)
- 1968: Surya Taraphanum Uddayana (સૂર્ય તરફનું ઉડ્ડયન)
- (?): Satyana Agyat Sagarnu Amantran (સત્યના અજ્ઞાત સાગરનું આમંત્રણ)
- 1997: Oshonu Aishwarya (ઓશોનું ઐશ્વર્ય)
- see also