Gunge Keri Sarkara ~ 06
गूंगे केरी सरकरा ~ 06
|date & time||16 Jan 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- The sutra
- Sadhu, who's kidding who?
- The formless in forms,
- And forms within the formless,
- So why wander away
- They say, "He's forever young, immortal".
- But the invisible remains unexpressed
- No family, no character, no color,
- Yet permeating every being.
- Some say, "He's in each atom and the whole cosmos;"
- Others say, "He has no beginning or end."
- One says, "Atomic, cosmic -- drop this bullshit!"
- Kabir says, "He's Bhagwan!"
- Vedas say, "Beyond forms rests the formless."
- With form or not -- forget it, blessed woman, and see in all his home.
- Never touched by happiness, sadness; darshan day and night.
- Covered in light, sleeping on light, head resting on light.
- Kabir says: "Listen, brother sadhu,
- The real master's light throughout.
- To call him heavy, I'm much afraid.
- To call him light's a lie.
- What do I know of Ram?
- These eyes have never seen him.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|