Gunge Keri Sarkara ~ 09
गूंगे केरी सरकरा ~ 09
|date & time||19 Jan 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Lord of death turns into Ram.
- Misery gone, I relax in joy.
- Foe reversed becomes a friend;
- Fiends are seen as gentle men.
- Now, for me, all is blessed.
- Knowing Bhagwan, silence descends.
- A million problems in the body
- Turn into joyful, simple samadhi.
- A recognizing deep within my heart:
- Disease no more affects me.
- Mind now becomes the eternal.
- I know now: I was living dead.
- Says Kabir: I'm simply joyous.
- I'm not afraid, nor frightening others.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|