I Am That ~ 04
Revision as of 11:37, 16 January 2021 by Rudra (Text replacement - "http\:\/\/www\.oshoworld\.com\/discourses\/audio_eng\.asp\?album_id\=([0-9]*) " to "https://oshoworld.com/osho-discourses-english/ ")
|date & time||14 Oct 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 41min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1 and Q3. Present: Osho arriving, Q2 and Q4, Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Hamid
- Osho, my friend, who has a Ph.D. in computing, and whose thesis was on "artificial intelligence", says that man is a biochemical computer and nothing more. The Buddha has said that all things are composite and there is no self, no soul, no spirit, no "I", which seems to agree with my friend's viewpoint. Could you please help me, because I feel that there is something missing from these views but I can't see it myself.
- Question 2 from Ma Dhyan Anna
- Osho, you spoke yesterday about Krishnamurti and masters, and that we can understand, we can know, we can surrender and we can fall in love with the master, but we should not follow and believe in the master. Is it possible to surrender without believing? My heart says to me that to surrender and to believe is the same. I cannot feel the difference. What is surrender and belief? I want to believe. I need to believe! If you say that meditation is the source and I do meditation, I believe you, I trust you.
- Question 3 from Dieter
- Osho, you can read in the Bible that Jesus warned about other masters coming in the future. Do you think his warnings were also including you? Your message is very different from important parts of the teachings of Jesus. How is it possible that enlightened masters can say so many contrary things?
- Question 4 from Deva Tapodhana
- Osho, what is the difference between experiencing and indulging?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|