Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan ~ 06
जिन खोजा तिन पाइयां ~ 06
|date & time||5 May 1970 pm|
|location||Nargol, meditation camp|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 14min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- See In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 for a view on all editions.
- Description of this chapter in The Mystic Experience (1977) #5: Text of a discourse given at a meditation camp held in Nargol, Gujarat, India (Hindi). Chapter title: The Spiritual Search"
In In Search of the Miraculous, Vol 1 (1984 / 1992) #8: the chapter title is: "The Decisive Moment is at Hand"
- Question 1, Osho says:
- "A friend has said that when Vivekananda asked Ramakrishna, "Have you seen God?" Ramakrishna said in answer, "Yes, I have seen God as I see you right now." And the friend wants to know if he can put the same question to me."
- Question 2
- When we sow a seed, it takes time to sprout. And you say that man is a seed, seed of godhood, and that he can sprout into godhood this very moment, instantly. Will you please explain this seeming contradiction?
- Question 3
- Would you please explain fully what is sahaja yoga -- effortless, natural and spontaneous yoga?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|