LoveOsho podcast E012 Lani
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 17 July 2018.
- Episode E012: How to make Osho available today
- with Ma Shantam Lani
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Lani is beaming energy from every pore of her being. At her first meeting with Osho, she was appointed his “world ambassador”. She was then sent all over the world to share Osho’s energy with these words: “wherever your suitcase is, my embassy will be there”.
- Today our guest is Lani. Lani is a meditation and mandala teacher, watsu therapist, artist, and was appointed by Osho to be his World Ambassador.
- We are going to talk about how to share Osho’s message in modern days, what it means to be Osho Ambassador, what was happening at the Mystery School in Sedona, Osho in Israel, Mandala painting and much more.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Lani’s background
- For Lani Osho is a family affair
- Lani first meeting with Osho
- Osho appoints Lani as his “World Ambassador”
- Lani attends a book fair in Russia and brings Osho’s books for the first time in Soviet Union
- Lani explains why Osho did not leave a successor
- Lani shares her view on how to make Osho available today
- Lanis’ take on WWC
- Lani talks about the Osho Mystery School in Sedona
- Lani explains the origin of the group “Psychology of the Buddha”
- Lani Osho’s favourite discourse
- Lani taks about Osho in Israel
- Lani’s projects with Osho
- Lani explains how mandala painting works and how she teaches mandala painting
- Lani's morning routine
- Lani's favourite meditation
- Lani and Osho today