LoveOsho podcast E018 Ma Prem Tao
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 28 August 2018.
- Episode E018: Connecting to the source
- with Ma Prem Tao
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Ma Prem Tao is a long-term Osho sannyasin whose first meeting with Osho changed her life forever. Tao’s life journey eventually took her to Hawaii where she keeps spreading Osho’s energy and love in the most creative possible way: creating wedding ceremonies that touch people’s heart.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Tao. Tao was trained to be a symphonic musician and plays the French Horn. Tao took sannyas in 1977 and lived with Osho in Oregon before moving to Hawaii in 1986, where she currently lives and works organising and facilitating wedding ceremonies.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Tao’s background
- How Tao arrived to Osho
- Osho giving sannyas and the new name to Tao
- How meeting Osho changed Tao’s life forever
- Tao’s journey from India to the USA and finally to Hawaii
- Tao tells what she took away from the living in the commune with Osho
- Tao describes her current job: facilitating wedding ceremonies in an Osho way
- Tao quotes Osho in every of her wedding ceremony
- Tao explains what it means for her to be a Reverend
- Tao’s way to touch people’s heart
- Tao helps people expand the idea of what love is
- Tao’s red-thread that connects all of her life adventures
- What Tao learnt from Osho which is helping her doing what she does today
- Tao’s projects: writing 3 books
- Tao's morning routine
- Tao's favourite meditation
- Tao and Osho today