LoveOsho podcast E020 Amrita
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 11 September 2018.
- Episode E020: Osho radio: a device for meditation
- with Ma Anand Amrita
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Amrita took over Osho Radio in the 90s and has been regularly broadcasting Osho discourses since then. Listening to Osho is like medicine and a wonderful way to connect to his consciousness. Amrita shares her love for making Osho available today and how the programme becomes alive.
- Today our guest is Ma Anand Amrita. Amrita is a long-term Osho sannyasin, runs a radio programme called Osho Radio and also she has translated some Osho’s books in Dutch language.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Amrita’s background
- How Amrita arrived to Osho
- Amrita moves to India and Osho leaves to the USA
- Amrita tells the story of how Osho Radio came about
- How Amrita makes the programme
- Amrita talks about synchronicity
- How Amrita selects Osho’s discourses
- Amrita does not like to edit Osho’s discourses and prefers to put the fiery early discourses
- What inspires Amrita in doing Osho Radio
- Osho Radio is a device for meditation
- How Amrita gives space to music produced by Osho sannyasins
- Amrita talks about Osho in Holland today
- Amrita talks about Wild Wild Country
- Amrita’s projects
- Amrita's morning routine
- Amrita's favourite meditation
- Amrita and Osho today