LoveOsho podcast E025 Rahasya
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 16 October 2018.
- Episode E025: What is health?
- with Sw Rahasya
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- From medicine to mysticism, and from therapy to meditation, Rahasya’s path is colourful and unconventional. Dropping a career as a doctor in Germany to follow his call for inner freedom, listening Osho speak changed his life forever. Here Rahasya shares his meaningful insights on spirituality, mysticism, therapy, meditation and what it means to be healthy.
- Today our guest is Rahasya. Rahasya practised as a general physician in Germany for 8 years, before meeting Osho in 1980. Rahasya has been conducting workshops and retreats worldwide for more than 33 years.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Rahasya came across Osho
- How listening to Osho speaking changed Rahasya’s life
- How Rahasya designed the workshops he conducts all over the world
- Rahasya was the Director of the Osho School of Mysticism and explains what it was all about
- Rahasya explains how energy-work, mysticism, therapy and meditation can coexist
- Rahasya talks about therapy and meditation in the world of Osho
- Rahasya talks about health and wellbeing
- Rahasya’s current projects
- Rahasya's morning routine
- Rahasya's favourite meditation
- Rahasya and Osho today