LoveOsho podcast E028 Padma
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 6 November 2018.
- Episode E028: Osho zen tarot
- with Ma Deva Padma
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Arrived to Osho trailing her boyfriend, Padma’s life was disrupted by the Master’s fragrance. Osho told Padma that creativity would be her vehicle to self-realisation and encouraged her into a deep process of expression and artistic creation. In this episode, Padma talks about how the Osho Zen Tarot artwork is inspired by the Master’s presence and explains the artistic creative process like being an empty cup ready to receive.
- Today our guest is Ma Deva Padma. Padma is a painter, illustrator, and designer. She is the creator of the best selling Osho Zen Tarot and The Tao Oracle: An Illustrated New Approach to the I Ching. Padma’s fine art has been exhibited in the United States, Europe, and Asia. She is a lecturer on tarot art as a means for meditation and self-awareness.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Padma came across Osho
- Osho tells Padma: “You have been with many Buddhas but you never stayed, now you stay with this Buddha”
- Creativity is Padma’s path and meditation
- Padma talks about how the Osho Zen Tarot cards came about
- Padma experiences Osho’s words in colours and patterns
- For Padma Osho is the ultimate artist
- Padma describes the creative process behind the Tarot Cards’ images
- Padma explains how to use the Tarot Cards and their meaning
- Padma talks about Osho Zen Art Work as a bridge from the Master to the world
- Padma talks about Osho’s own art and what it communicates to her
- What art is for Padma
- Padma talks about her quiet and remote life in Australia
- Padma’s current projects
- Padma's morning routine
- Padma's favourite meditation
- Padma and Osho today