LoveOsho podcast E030 Madhuri
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 20 November 2018.
- Episode E030: How Osho connects with his disciples
- with Ma Prem Madhuri
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Madhuri’s poetical vein transpires in her fine and articulate description of her relationship with Osho. Madhuri was blessed by a special gift from Osho which seems to be a unique way in which the Master connects with his disciples. Madhuri talks about the differences between frequencies and consciousness and how poetry differs from other forms of artistic expression.
- Today our guest is Ma Madhuri. Madhuri met Osho in 1973 and took sannyas then. Madhuri is a poet, an artist, a healer, author of 5 books and the creator of Metaphysical Therapy Arts.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Madhuri came across Osho
- Madhuri poetical description of meeting Osho for the first time
- Madhuri talks about a very special moment between Master and disciple
- Osho gives Madhuri his robe and lungi
- Madhuri talks about Osho’s device to connect with his disciples via giving them physical objects
- Madhuri explains the difference between objects which emit frequencies and consciousness
- Madhuri talks about the Osho Mala
- Madhuri talks about the moment Osho’s body was cremated and his energy released into the cosmos
- Madhuri recites 2 poems she wrote during her time with Osho
- Madhuri explains how poetry differs from other forms of art as a means of expressing her inner world
- Madhuri's morning routine
- Madhuri's favourite meditation
- Madhuri and Osho today