LoveOsho podcast E037 Vandan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 8 January 2019.
- Episode E037: Bringing meditation into everyday life
- with Sw Prem Vandan (British)
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Meeting Osho has changed Vandan’s life forever. Vandan’s artistic production blends Osho’s vision with his natural inclination towards humanistic and social aspects. In this episode Vandan talks about how Osho shaped his life and work and his journey to bring meditation out of the commune into the real world.
- Today our guest is Swami Prem Vandan. Vandan took sannyas in 1981 and over the past three decades has become a multi-award-winning producer and director of more than fifty documentaries, films and television series.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Vandan came across Osho
- Vandan is one of the last to take sannyas directly from Osho
- Vandan and making a movie on Osho
- Vandan’s take on Wild Wild Country
- Vandan talks about his humanistic inclination as a producer and director
- How meeting Osho changed Vandan’s life and work
- Vandan talks about bringing meditation and mindfulness into the real world
- Osho in Sydney and Australia today
- Vandan creates a community in Sydney called Leela
- Vandan talks about his workshops on shame
- Vandan talks about his latest book
- Vandan’s current projects
- Vandan's morning routine
- Vandan's favourite meditation
- Vandan and Osho today
- see also
- Vandan’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts