LoveOsho podcast E038 Abhiyana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 15 January 2019.
- Episode E038: Osho divine healing
- with Sw Deva Abhiyana
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Arrived to Osho by “divine accident”, Abhiyana was trained by Osho in treating people the “Eastern way”. Abhiyana’s skills as a healer in TCM and Acupuncture were honed and refined under the guidance of Osho, who also honoured him to treat his own body. In this episode, Abhiyana talks about the uniqueness of Osho’s body and how his pulse reading matched the description of ancient Tibetan medicine books.
- Today our guest is Abhiyana. Abhiyana is an author and a Doctor of Oriental Medicine with 42 years-experience in the art of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Abhiyana was appointed by Osho Director of the Osho Institute of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Acupressure and had the honour of healing Osho’s body.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Abhiyana came across Osho: a divine accident
- How Osho’s work on energy and TCM are related
- Abhiyana explains the balance of Yin and Yang in the body
- Acupuncture is the medicine of the second body
- The Divine Healing Training: what it is and how it came about
- Healing Osho’s body
- Abhiyana describes giving treatment to Osho
- The difference between treating Osho’s body and the body of non-enlightened people
- Abhiyana describes how Osho had complete trust in his hands and how his body would relax completely as if dead
- Abhiyana talks about his recently published book
- Abhiyana’s current projects
- Abhiyana's morning routine
- Abhiyana's favourite meditation
- Abhiyana and Osho today