LoveOsho podcast E053 Ganga
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 11 June 2019.
- Episode E053: Who is in?
- with Ma Ganga
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- From the safety of a government dream job in Berlin to the wildness of the Osho ashram in Poona, India. In the presence of the Master, Ganga felt unconditional love for the first time in her life and never looked back. Supported by the Osho Buddhafield, Ganga matured in a world- leading expert in a particular process formerly known as Enlightenment Intensive, and today Ganga shares her experience in therapy and meditation across the world.
- Today our guest is Ganga Cording. Ganga holds a master degree in Psychology and took Sannyas in 1975. Ganga has lived with Osho for 25 years and has been leading meditation trainings and retreats for over 40 years.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Ganga came across Osho
- Ganga quits a government job in Berlin and leaves everything behind to be with Osho
- Ganga experiences unconditional love for the first time in the presence of Osho
- Ganga describes a dream/vision when Osho invited her to become a sannyasin
- Ganga talks about the Awareness Intensive therapy group
- Osho changes the koan from “Who Am I?” to “Who is in?”
- Ganga receives direct guidance from Osho
- Ganga talks about the Academy of Awareness
- Ganga shares her passion for Chinese calligraphy
- Ganga’s current projects
- Ganga's morning routine
- Ganga's favourite meditation
- Ganga and Osho today