LoveOsho podcast E062 Manan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 4 February 2020.
- Episode E062: Sharing Osho in school
- with Sw Anand Manan
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Meeting Osho for the first time was an immediate recognition. In this episode, Manan describes how Osho personally guided him in his spiritual and human development. A school teacher by profession, Manan brought to mainstream schools in the UK, Australia and Nepal Osho’s vision and introduced students and teachers alike to Osho meditations. In his retirement Manan offers Osho meditations in various schools in Nepal and is looking for volunteering contributions to grow this beautiful experiment.
- Today our guest is Manan. Manan took sannyas in 1976 and is a schoolteacher who has brought Osho’s vision on education into the traditional school system. Manan is formally retired, yet very much active and currently teaching Osho meditations in various schools in Nepal.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 1:10 - How Manan came across Osho
- 3:22 - Manan goes to Pune and takes Sannyas
- 5:31 - Personal meetings with Osho
- 13:40 - Elements of Osho's vision on education that touched Manan
- 22:34 - Ko Hsuan, the sannyasin school in Devon, UK
- 27:35 - How Osho is embraced in Nepal today
- 35:10 - How parents and teachers of the children perceive Osho
- 38:06 - How to support Manan and volunteer opportunities
- 40:10 - Manan’s morning routine
- 41:30 - Manan’s favourite meditation
- 42:50 - Manan and Osho today