LoveOsho podcast E063 Indivar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 11 February 2020.
- Episode E063: Osho's vision on healing and medicine
- with Sw Prem Indivar
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Indivar worked as a doctor in all the communes with Osho and gained invaluable experience on how to practice medicine and healing. He received direct guidance from Osho and in this episode he shares some surprising and counterintuitive insights. In addition, Indivar talks about his passion - Mystic Rose - highlighting similarities and differences between the two therapy groups: Mystic Rose and No- Mind.
- Today our guest is Swami Prem Indivar. Indivar took sannyas in 1977 and is a retired medical doctor. Indivar has led groups and taught meditation for many years and is currently a senior facilitator and trainer of the Mystic Rose and No-Mind therapy groups.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 0.52 - How Indivar came across Osho
- 2.18 – Indivar’s first meeting with Osho
- 7.40 – Mysterious ways of how Osho worked on Indivar
- 11.57 – Gender equality and the masculinity crisis
- 17.45 – Osho’s vision on medicine and healing
- 25.37 – How Osho medicated his own body
- 27.51 – The difference between Mystic Rose and No-Mind therapy groups
- 31.24 – Why Mystic Rose is so special
- 36.05 – How Osho handled the AIDS epidemic in 1983
- 41.20 - Indivar's morning routine
- 42.10 - Indivar's favourite meditation
- 43.40 - Indivar and Osho today
- see also
- Indivar’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts