LoveOsho podcast E069 Nirguna
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 24 March 2020.
- Episode E069: Reflections on corona virus
- with Sw Deva Nirguna
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Nirguna learnt valuable lessons from Osho and is applying his understanding and experience to navigate through the current coronavirus situation. In this episode, Nirguna offers helpful insights on how we can come through this delicate moment together by looking at this whole situation from a wider and holistic view.
- Today our guest is Swami Deva Nirguna. Nirguna took sannyas in 1974 and is a certified massage therapist, tantra teacher, astrologer and tarot reader. Nirguna lives in a retreat estate in Guatemala and offers a variety of spiritual practices.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 0.56 - How Nirguna came across Osho
- 7.15 - Nirguna takes sannyas
- 13.00 - Osho energy transmission
- 17.00 - The most important thing Nirguna learnt from Osho
- 22.37 - How Nirguna lives the coronavirus situation based on Osho’s teaching and astrology
- 29.20 - Lockdown: time to change direction and go in
- 31.00 - Nature is breathing whilst people’s respiratory system is compromised
- 35.00 - Nirguna’s biggest passion and how he transmits what he learnt from Osho to new generations
- 39.00 - The art retreat centre in Guatemala
- 43.25 - Nirguna’s final thoughts
- 44.15 - Nirguna’s morning routine
- 45.30 - Nirguna’s favourite meditation
- 47.00 - Nirguna and Osho today