LoveOsho podcast E093 Samudra
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 8 August 2020.
- Episode E093: Connecting with like-hearted people
- with Ma Dhyan Samudra
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Samudra was already on a spiritual path before coming across Osho, but after a death celebration, she felt like jumping into sannyas. Osho brought celebration, joy and a life affirmative approach to Samudra’s life. Whilst living and working in the Osho Resort for many years, Samudra had the opportunity to blend her passion with her profession by immersing herself in the creative process. Samudra is very much in touch with the sannyas community and loves connecting with other rebellious spirits.
- Today’s episode is part of the new edition of the Love Osho Podcast dedicated to sannyasins who did not meet Osho in the body.
- Our guest is Ma Dhyan Samudra. Samudra is an autodidact, eco-designer and multidisciplinary artist, founder of the Art d’Eco & Design.
- Samudra is also a is a Ted Ex speaker, author and recipient of KAIROS, the European Cultural Award.
- Samura took sannyas in 2007 and has been developing and promoting the potential of re-using waste & unwanted materials in the field of design.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.20 - How Samudra came to know about Osho
- 03.05 - How Samudra’s took sannyas
- 05.00 - Osho adds celebration and joy to Samudra’s spiritual path
- 06.25 - How Samudra’s life changed after taking sannyas
- 08.40 - How Osho and meditation help Samudra in her real life and work
- 10.25 - Eco-design and creation from waste material
- 13.30 - Samudra and the sannyas community
- 18.30 - What Samudra would like to see in the sannyas world today
- 19.45 - Samudra’s, the “old sannyasins” and the future of Oshos’ message
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster