LoveOsho podcast E106 Jalada
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 6 October 2020.
- Episode E106: The power of love
- with Ma Prem Jalada
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- After two tragic life experiences, Jalada set off on a path of spiritual awakening and shortly after came across Osho. Jalada experienced the magic of Osho’s energy transmission as a medium and lived on her own skin all the three phases of Osho’s work: sex, power and death. In Poona 2, Jalada was tasked with preparing Osho’s discourse material and enjoyed a magic intimate moment with Osho. Jalada is an extremely sensitive, intelligent and deep woman who, for the first time, shares openly her intimate relationship with Osho.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Jalada. Jalada took sannyas in 1977 and lived with Osho since then in all the three communes. In Poona 2 Jalada worked in Lao Tzu library preparing the clipboard with the questions and jokes used by Osho in his discourses.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.15 - How Jalada came across Osho
- 06.10 - Jalada takes sannyas and sees Osho for the first time
- 08.30 - Osho’s personal advice to Jalada
- 10.15 - The Darshan energy experience
- 11.00 - Reflections on the experience of living in the 3 Osho communes
- 14.40 - The bond of Poona 1
- 16.30 - Preparing Osho’s discourse material in Poona 2
- 23.50 - How Osho answered the questions
- 25.00 - Jalada’s latest project: a sannyas community in the USA
- 30.15 - Jalada’s magic intimate moment with Osho in the library
- 36.15 - Jalada’s morning routine
- 36.55 - Jalada’s favourite meditation
- 38.10 - Jalada and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster