LoveOsho podcast E110 Ma Deva Pratibha (Stoppani)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 27 October 2020.
- Episode E110: The healing power of voicing
- with Ma Deva Pratibha (Stoppani)
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- When taking sannyas Pratibha was pregnant and received direct guidance from Osho on giving birth and motherhood as a spiritual seeker. Pratibha discovered the healing gift of the voice almost accidentally and decided to dedicate herself fully to sharing this powerful and life transformative journey. For Pratibha singing is psychologically and spiritually therapeutic and has nothing to do with repeating sounds. Over the years Pratibha has helped thousands changing their life through sounds, awareness and celebration.
- Today our guest is Ma Deva Pratibha. Pratibha took sannyas in 1976 and is a healer working with voice and sounds. Pratibha has integrated many psychological and spiritual therapies with her direct experience in the Osho commune to create her own unique approach using the voice as the vehicle for transformation. Pratibha is the founder of VOICING© and leads groups and trainings all over the world.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.30 - How Pratibha came across Osho
- 03.55 - Pratibha sees Osho for the first time and takes sannyas
- 05.55 - Osho’s personal advice to Pratibha on pregnancy
- 07.35 - Having a child as a spiritual seeker
- 10.50 - What is VOICING©
- 14.35 - Pratibha acquires the skill of sharing her gift
- 19.05 - How Osho’s teachings influenced Pratibha’s work with the voice
- 22.05 - Dancing vs singing in the work of Osho
- 25.05 - How singing is psychologically and spiritually therapeutic
- 28.05 - Sound, emotions and chakras
- 35.05 - Pratibha’s workshops and trainings
- 37.55 - Pratibha’s morning routine
- 38.45 - Pratibha’s favourite meditation
- 40.45 - Pratibha and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster