LoveOsho podcast E124 Sagar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 2 February 2021.
- Episode E124: Dynamic meditation in the workplace
- with Sw Shanti Sagar
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Sagar had the privilege to attend a meditation retreat led by Osho in 1972 which completed transformed him. Sagar experienced something imparted by Osho that was beyond psychology and beyond meditation itself. Back in the USA Sagar introduced Dynamic Meditation in a psychiatric ward and in the corporate world.
- Today our guest is Swami Shanti Sagar. Sagar took sannyas in 1972 and is a trained Gestalt therapist, Hypnotherapist, Certified Facilitator of “The Work™ of Byron Katie” and has a Masters in Science of Guidance and Counseling. Sagar has been leading groups and workshops in the private sector and the corporate world for over 35 years.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 00.35 - How Sagar came to know about Osho
- 08.15 - Introducing Dynamic to psychiatric patients
- 11.20 - Dynamic Meditation for Mental Health
- 14.40 - Dynamic Meditation in the work environment
- 20.40 - The worldwide web of Osho lovers
- 22.40 - The main benefits of Dynamic Meditation
- 28.20 - How the world of personal growth and meditation has changed in the past 50 years
- 33.00 - Why is Osho omitted
- 37.25 - Osho greatest contribution to the world
- 38.55 - The most beautiful gift from Osho
- 40.05 - Sagar and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Sagar’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts