Nirvana The Last Nightmare ~ 06
|date & time||16 Feb 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good, intro poor (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- In the beginning you told me what I had to do. It was hard. Now you tell me that I can decide for myself, that I can do what I feel. This is hard too. I am afraid of making a wrong decision. Please explain.
- Question 2
- Osho, you are the survivor of a shipwreck. You are able to find a small plank just capable of staying afloat with one person on it. Just then another survivor appears and attempts to join you on the plank. What would you do?
- Question 3
- You have mentioned many times the Christian trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Could you tell us please, what happened to the Mother?
- Question 4
- Could you please talk about the difference between the patient non-reaction of the Zen master and the poisonous non-reaction of repressive self-control?
- Question 5
- The ego feels so cunning that even moments of inner silence, moments of let-go, seem to be but subtle tricks of the control monster.
- It is like a skillful fisherman playing with the fish he has hooked, giving it room to run and get tired before pulling it in.
- Question 6
- Osho, what will happen if the Eastern mind meets with the Western mind?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|