Osho: Call of the Ocean
Pictorial Glimpses of Osho's Life - 1931 to 1990
- Year of publication : 2011
- Publisher : Zorba Designs, Hotel Surya Villa, Koregaon Park, Pune
- Edition no. : 2
- Number of pages : 240
- Hardcover / Paperback / Ebook : P
- Edition notes : Second edition reprinted by popular demand on Osho's 80th Birth-Year (2011). Simultaneously printed in English & Hindi version.
- Size : 197 x 211 x 12 mm
- Contributors of the second edition - Ma Anand Urmila, Sw Jagdish Bharti, Ma Prem Kalpana, Sw Surendera Sarswati, Sharada Rathod & many friends who contributed their unending love & support to realize this edition of Master's photo biography
- Dedicated to Ten Thousand Buddhas
- Sharing Osho - Zorba Designs, Hotel Surya Villa, Lane-A, Koregaon Park, Pune 411001. India. Tel. +91 9890347025, 20 26050859. www.zorbadesigns.com. oshoheritage.org
- Exclusively reproduced limited number of copies for Osho centers, libraries, individual disciples and Osho lovers as memoir.
- (Please note that the above domain names have been deregistered.)