Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||24 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from James P. Thomas
- Osho -- Buddha, Mahavira, Mohammed and Christ were enlightened man. They tried to teach their disciples the methods to become enlightened. They wanted to form an endless chain of enlightened people, and, instead of becoming enlightened, almost all of them tried to be cunning enough to cheat the common people by making large scale business firms behind these great men. Will you explain the reason for this? Will this ashram become the head office of such a new business?
- Question 2
- There are many things about your sannyas that I don't understand. I want to be a sannyasin, but before I take the jump I want to understand everything about it.
- Question 3 from Pradipam
- Dear Osho, today you spoke of homosexuality and let us laugh at the idea of all men walking arm-in-arm through the streets and calling each other 'darling' laughter is good, of course, but sometimes it has an edge of mockery. As a gay person, I felt put down at that moment. Please will you talk about how gay people or blacks or Jews or any other minority may receive and accept such laughter.
- Question 4 from Lalit
- Beloved Osho, I don't understand a word of what you are saying.
- Question 5 from Barry Boudreaux
- Osho, you once said that we cannot follow a dead master, so what should we do if you leave your body one day? What will happen to your following? Should we search for a living master? Please explain.
- Question 6
- Why do you always compare the learned ones, the knowledgeable ones, pundits and scholars, with stupid parrots? Is it fair?
- Question 7 from Raqib
- This feeling I have of being someone exceptional and different has taken me away from people. Is this constant judging my barrier? And what is this subtle fear of feeling inferior? Why can't I be natural and spontaneous? Why can't I leave this constant judging which brings misery to me?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|