Samajvad Se Savdhan ~ 03
समाजवाद से सावधान ~ 03
|date & time||15 Apr 1970 pm|
|location||Cross Maidan, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 59min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF of this discourse|
- Question 1
- How is it that you support capitalism which is based on selfishness?
- Question 2
- Capitalism is full of corruption and black marketing. What have you to say about it?
- Question 3
- Buddha, Mahavira, Krishna and Rama -- they all talked of renunciation, but you say that wealth has to be increased. Why this contradiction?
- Question 4
- Yesterday you talked about Gandhi and criticized him. But Gandhi always wanted the country to be prosperous, happy and its people to be good. What do you say?
- Question 5
- You admire America so much, you say that socialism will come first in America, but it is in America where hippies, Beatles and beatniks are increasing in number, where people are taking increasingly to drinks and drugs like LSD and mescaline, where consumption of sleeping pills and tranquilizers is assuming alarming proportions and where people are disturbed and restless. Can you say something about it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|