Stichting Vrienden van Osho, Amsterdam
The foundation, initiated in 1988, helps spread Osho's vision in the Dutch language area.
- sending out a monthly newsletter,
- organizing meditation festivals and courses,
- informing about Osho related events and news items on an extensive website,
- broadcasting Osho discourses on several local TV stations,
- defending and promoting freedom of expression as a human right, especially where this right is being restricted or denied to Osho,
- supporting and co-ordinating national activities of local Osho centers and individual sannyasins and friends.
Full objectives and board members are shown on this web-page.
The foundation's work is financed through donations. Donations are tax-deductible because of the ANBI status (Public Benefit Organisation).
The VVO and it's long time chairman Sw Anand Nandan have published Hoe Osho in mijn leven kwam (How Osho Came into My Life), with personal stories of Dutch sannyasins from 1978 on. Many of the stories are also to be found on the website.
They also developed a search engine The Quest, which gives entry to all 8000 questions that were once put before Osho and to the book titles where you will find Osho’s answer.
- Postbus 15628
- 1001 NC Amsterdam
- Phone: +31 (0)591-532555