Sw Deva Rashid
I took sannyas in Poona 1, 1977. I had been an artist, art lecturer and art therapist who lived on a farm in the Welsh Marches. With my wife and kids we attempted self-sufficient living. We all took sannyas together and moved into the Poona 1 commune. Worked for Ma Yoga Mukta in the garden growing organic vegetables for the master. Early on in the Ranch was coordinating the farming gardening, landscaping and ecology until, after conflict with Sheela, i ended up in the pot room in Magdalena. Later on worked in Construction, Security, RBG etc etc. In Poona 2 was a Lao Tzu guard, editor, builder and main gate guard. And co-led a men's group or two.
- 4 Shute Wood
- Devon EX 18 7 QJ
- Mobile: +44 183-783-667
- email Rashid
- 2005 : Life Is One Blessed Thing after Another
- 2007 : Not Knowing Guides Our Feet
- 2013 : The Point of Vanishing
- 2014 : Everything Is Something Else
- 2017 : The Only Life - A biography of Ma Yoga Laxmi
- see also
- In the Tiger's Mouth
- Rashid on youtube : Generosity story
- Rashid on youtube : Fragrance of meditation
- Rashid Maxwell and his writing of The Only Life: interview by Sw Anand Avinash during the book launching 11 December 1997 in Oshodham meditation center, Delhi, India.
- Interview with Rashid on youtube about him finding Osho and writing The Only Life (about Ma Yoga Laxmi). Interview at Osho Mevlana Commune, Amsterdam by Ma Prachi Rastogi, ca 1 July 2018. Dutch subtitles.
- All Rashid's articles in Osho News
- Rashid talking about the experience of living in Osho’s commune
- Rashid's son Noa interviewed in The Guardian
- Episode 2 - Leaving privileges to find real wealth in art and meditation : Podcast/interview on LoveOsho