Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||21 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 39min. Quality: good|
Japanese chant before before reading of the sutra.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha. Chant by Ma Prem Geeta (Japanese).
- The sutra
- Pitiful are
- People who do not know
- Nirvana and its eternal felicity!
- How they grieve
- At life, death, and mutability!
- Shaka, and Amida too,
- Were originally human beings;
- Have I not also
- The form of a man?
- Wonderful, indeed,
- The lotus flower of the law!
- However many ages may pass,
- Still that same colour.
- The crescent moon
- Becomes full, and wanes,
- And nothing is left;
- But still, there in the dawn,
- The crescent moon!
- Whenever we see them, all are
- Just as they are:
- The willow is green,
- The flower is red.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|