Tao The Three Treasures Vol 2 ~ 04
|date & time||24 Jun 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Sometimes you call us 'you fools' and sometimes you call us 'you Buddhas'. Are fools and Buddhas the same to you?
- Question 2
- As I watch my thoughts and feelings I am left with a sense of wonder: I wonder where they come from and where they go.
- Question 3
- You say we have to come back again and again, until we understand. But if there is no 'I' -- who comes back?
- Question 4
- It has been said that a disciple should have respectful manners and a respectful attitude towards his master, but often I feel like asking you playful, joking and naughty questions. Does this indicate lack of respect and 'shraddha', trust?
- Question 5
- Can you tell me about acceptance and how to learn to accept, because I feel a part in me that is so stupid. Is there a way to make that part of me more clear to myself?
- Question 6
- The only questions I have remaining are ones part of me would like to suppress. For example: I have been told that you leave your body for several hours each day and that when you return you are very hungry and that you eat sixteen chapattis. Is this true?
- Question 7
- Whenever a certain feeling of opening comes and a certain peace, always a strong anxiety and a depression follow and make me very tired. It seems to be a vicious circle. What is the attitude to take?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|