Tao The Three Treasures Vol 3 ~ 08
|date & time||18 Aug 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 22min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I feel so much self-confidence that I will be enlightened very soon; but then I feel that I will be nice if my enlightenment is a little delayed because there seems to be greater joy in delaying enlightenment than in being enlightened... Why?
- Question 2
- Is the chaos that is occurring today in our age any different from that of other times? It feels as though it is a special time. Or is it that all time is special?
- Question 3
- Does a sinner deserve to be enlightened?
- Question 4
- Can one get over-addicted to catharsis?
- Question 5
- What is the relationship between love and responsibility? Does loving another person mean trying to solve their problems as well as your own?
- Question 6
- Why does love feel more illusory than hate?
- Question 7
- What is the best way to co-exist with the little judge who resides in my head banging his gavel: bad, bad; good, good?
- Question 8
- What is the best? Take a bath or do meditations?
- Question 9
- Do I deserve to be enlightened?
- Question 10
- When listening to your lectures should we follow the intellectual meaning also?
- Question 11 from Bodhidharma
- I feel I have come to so much emptiness, void, that enlightenment can happen any moment. Only one step remains to be taken but I feel that one step should come from the side of the guru.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|