The Dhammapada Vol 04 ~ 10
|date & time||31 Aug 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 19min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q1, Q3 - Q4 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving and Q2.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Deva Darpan
- Beloved master, how can I go to the other shore when I am trying to be herenow? It is a mess in my mind when I think of that, but somewhere in my heart I feel a kind of rest.
- Question 2 from Anand Nur
- Beloved master, you continuously tell us to "be aware," to "be a witness." But can a witnessing consciousness really sing, dance and taste life? Is a witness a mere spectator of life and never a participant?
- Question 3 from Prem Satyamo
- Beloved master, what is yes? I find that I have no real understanding of it. I have seen that whenever I say yes, there is a hint of surprise, as if I am amazed that there is no reason to say no. My yes is always instead of no. Where is the seat of this experience, yes...?
- Question 4 from Govind
- Beloved master, why do people think so differently from each other?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|